Ally Bank Open Banking API
A FEW DETAILS ABOUT US
Delivering professional attention for Ally Bank business merchants.
As a team of programmers, accountants and payment professionals, we've discovered that most business merchants have little access to data tools and services that "big merchants" have. Our team has launched its platform to deliver new services, including Same-Day Payments & Deposits with Real-Time reporting and will continue our introduction of FinTech services into the future.
Let us help you integrate with Ally Bank Open Banking API
Secure Open Financial Exchange provides a framework for building secure online financial services. In Open Financial Exchange, security encompasses authentication of the parties involved, as well as secrecy and integrity of the information being exchanged.
Robust Open Financial Exchange is used for executing important financial transactions and for communicating important financial information.
Broad Range of Financial Activities for Ally Bank customers – Today Payments provides support for a broad range of financial activities. Using Open Financial Exchange 2.2 and other APIs, we can provide the following services:
- ~ Bank statement download
~ Credit card statement download
~ Funds transfers including recurring transfers
~ Loan statement download
~ Consumer payments, including recurring payments
~ Business payments, including recurring payments
~ Brokerage and mutual fund statement download
~ Bill presentment and payment
~ Tax form download, including 1095, 1098, 1099, and W2
~ Image download for banking, credit cards, investments and loans
~ Automatic 1-Way OFX
~ Instant Payment Services
~ Real-Time Payments
~ Open Banking
Domestic & International (Cross-Border)Broad Range of Financial Institutions can communicate with Ally Bank customers – With Open Financial Exchange and other FinTech APIs, Today Payments supports communication with a broad range of financial institutions (FIs), including:
With our Ally Bank Bank Transfers credit payment processing, financial transactions between you and your customers are instantly verifiable, hassle-free and secure. Reporting is streamlined, instantaneous and user-friendly.
Ally Bank Open Banking at a Glance
The Ally Invest API is a free, secure interface for building custom trading applications, accessing real-time market data and leveraging Ally Invest's award-winning brokerage platform.
Ally Invest API
Our API allows any developer to write fully featured trading and analytical applications through their brokerage account. We also provide documentation, development tools and update information.
Track your balance, holdings, and recent trades across single or multiple accounts.
Preview, submit, and modify orders. Check and update order status.
Access real-time data for quoting and account holdings.
If you’re interested in partnering with Ally Invest as a company or developer get in touch with us at InvestAPI@ally.com
API Request Endpoint
Getting Set Up
- Login to your Ally Invest account
- Browse to http://ally.com/api/invest/documentation
- Click "Manage Applications"
- This part of the site allows you to see all of the applications you have authorized to your account, as well as the applications you have created.
- Click "Create a new application"
- This form will create a new application for you to begin development
- Enter each piece of information about the application you'd like to have set up
- The Callback URL is only necessary during the OAuth process and doesn't need to be valid for development
- Once submitted you'll be presented with 4 keys used for
authentication into your account (See the
- Consumer Key: the key associated with your application
- Consumer Secret: the key used to sign requests on behalf of your application
- Access Token: the key used to make requests on behalf of your user account
- Access Token Secret: the key used to sign requests on behalf of the user
- That's it. You're ready to start coding.
Our in-house Bank Transfers experts are standing ready to help you make an informed decision to move your company's payment processing forward.
Ally Bank Open Banking
Consulting & Integration
Ally Bank Transfers Pricing
Remember, we offer several products that work with your Credit Card, ACH, Payment Order, Wires or Electronic Check Processing system. Whether you process dozens of transactions a day or hundreds, we have the right payment processing software for you! Give us a call or complete the information request form above.
Compare our service and prices to our competitors and
Give Us A Call